What is Microfinance?
We provide people who have low income or poor credit directly with emergency living expenses loan, or with credit guarantee that enables low-interest loans from financial institutions.
How We Help
There are two ways: first, direct loan from us, second, offering credit guarantee so that you can borrow from financial institutions.
How to Apply
|How we help
||We directly provide loans for you.
- 1. Apply for loans
- 2. Grant loans
- 3. Repay
1. apply for guarantee
2. guarantee issued
1. apply for loans
2. loans franted
||Hope Ladder Loan, New Hope Healing Loan
Our Operational Funds
Our loans and credit guarantee programs are funded by donations from financial institutions, companies, individuals and organizations that actively lead corporate social responsibility(CSR) activities, as well as by loans from the central government and local governments.
The current situation of collected donations and the record of their use are released on our website, as required by the Act on Collection and Use of Donations.
- Client who has been steadily repaying for six months or longer through a DMP by us or other organizations, or those who have finished the repayment in the last three years
- Client who has steadily repaying for 18 months or longer through individual rehabilitation decision from the court or those who have finished the repayment in the last three years
We might refuse your request for a loan if you …
- cannot afford to repay the loan through your income or other means of earnings
- have a delinquency information registered on your credit report
- have an excessive amount of assets
The Use of Loans
|Type of Loans
||The Use of Loans
|Life Stabilization Loan
- Financial help to meet the expenses of an emergency such as accident, illness, and disaster
- i.e., medical expenses, natural disaster relief expenses, marriage expenses, expense of guarantee deposit on lease, etc.
- College student loan for you or your family dependents
|Loan for Repayment of High Interest Rate Loan
- Loan to repay high interest-rate loans that were taken out at least 6 months prior to the date of the application for this new loan
|Facilities Renovation Loan
- Loan for small business owners to purchase and improve their business fixtures, equipments, and facilities
- Funds for small business owners to purchase raw materials